1) If you didn't have a chance to finish the Ancient Monsters video, please do. Work on the worksheet at the end of class if necessary.
2) Listen to Ender's Game Chapter 6. You may (and should) work on the study guide as you go.
3) Time to work on the study guide for the Greek video. Turn into the basket if you didn't already.
4) Time to work on the Ender's study guide. I will give you a quiz on Chapters 1-3 and 4-6 Monday-Tuesday of next week. Make sure that you complete and review the chapters.
5) Time to work on vocabulary.
Homework: Do not forget to work on vocabulary 7-8 due next Wednesday/Thursday. You can listen to any of the chapters of Ender's Game by clicking on the link to the right. If you are behind or need to listen again, you have access to the book now. I will get you your own copy for home use soon.